I thought that M&Ms was an interesting and fun/easy thing to write about. The only hard thing to write was my summary and that wasn't even that bad. I was just confused what I was going to write about. All the post were pretty easy once you knew what to do. Like with the bibliography I didn't get what to do at first but after library and when my mom showed me how to do it it was simple and only took about five minutes. I also thought the history post was pretty easy after I used the method that we learned in social studies (take notes in your own words and put them together into a paragraph then type it). It was actually pretty fun except for the typing part !
One reason that I thought the blog was fun is because I liked looking at all my progress that I had made. It was really awesome to know that I had written a five paragraph history post because Ive never done that many before ! I also thought the blog was fun was because I liked learning all the cool facts about about M&Ms. The reason I thought doing my blog was easy was because I got the hang of everything. Like what I said in my assertion about the social studies way of writing the history post that since we had already done it before in class and the same thing with my bibliography. Really the I only had to take notes then put them together into paragraphs and then type them. It seems like extra work but its not. Even if it is its a much more smooth process and its alot easier.
Overall, I thought that doing the blogs was interesting and fun. I know that all that Ive learned from this blog will help me do a lot of other things. Like now I know how to write a big essay but doing it in an easier way . I also now know how to write a bibliography which I had know idea about before I did my blog. I also thought that writing my blog was cool because now I know all these cool facts about M&M's and their history. Like for example did you know there are 26 different flavors of M&Ms ?! The only ones I knew about before doing this blog were Milk Chocolate and Peanut!
Lauren,
ReplyDeleteYour post had really good evidence and showed your opinion well. Your spelling and grammar was really good exept for a few little mistakes.
Like what people said about your history post, Frumpin' Awesome.
Miles